Sunday 5 March 2017

Rippa Rugby Fun

              Rippa Rugby Fun
IMG_4571.JPG
On Rapare  in the afternoon we went on to the Nss field
With room 12.We played lots of games like Rippa Rugby  and some more things we went to have fun and some of my friends were in my team the yellow team with me.
First we went to the field with room 12.We learnt some new skills  like how to tackle.It was cool because Teegan and I were buddies. We had to try to get the other person's tags.Then we played a game when we had to try to get the green and white teams tags.After that we played a game called last man standing, it was fun.I didn't win but  it was fun.I wanted to win so bad but I didn’t ,I don’t care so much any more.Finally after a lot of practice we played a game it was fun! At the end of practice we went back to class.

It was so cool.

By Sarah Berrington  

No comments:

Post a Comment